NEXTCONNECT CRM INTEGRATION
The NextConnect CRM Integration app is a Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) product designed to help you get the most out of your hosted business telephone system by connecting your calls to your CRM and Email client. Features include:
- Screen-popping of contacts
- Click-to-dial from a full range of applications
- Contact search multiple CRMs and/or applications in one place
- Call control features
- And more!
There are two license types available depending of what level of integration is required.
Provides access to all features above while connecting your contact list from Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Google Contacts.
Provides the features and contact integration above, while also enabling you to connect your contact from one or more supported CRM.
SUPPORTED CRM INTEGRATIONS
CRM Integrations fall into two categories: Standard and Controlled. Standard integrations are included with your NextConnect CRM license at no additional charge. Controlled integrations require and additional one-time setup fee to connect your CRM application to the NextConnect application.
These categories are subject to change. To confirm if your CRM is available for integration please contact NextLevel Client Services.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (Desktop mode)
- Windows 8.1 (Desktop mode)
- Windows 8 (Desktop mode)
- Windows 7
- 32 bit and 64 bit
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 8 GHz Pentium-class processor
- SVGA display
- 2GB Memory
- 1GB free hard drive space
- Network adapter connected to a TCP/IP network
- Keyboard and mouse
Supported Browser Versions
- Internet Explorer (PC) version 11
- Google Chrome (PC) version 63.0
- Mozilla Firefox (PC) version 57.0