After two years of software development, NextLevels voice service expands functionality and enhances ease of use
SAN DIEGO, CA NextLevel Internet, Inc., a leader in mission-critical Internet access and hosted voice services, today announced the launch of NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0. This new software release increases voice usability and functionality for organizations and end users. Current customers will be seamlessly upgraded to the latest version with all new features free of charge.
NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0 has been in development for nearly two years and is the product of market feedback and new feature requests. Its an easy to use, highly customizable technology for organizations that are looking for a privately managed voice solution. As a 100 percent hosted solution, NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0 eliminates the requirement to purchase or lease both phone and networking hardware and eliminates costly maintenance and upgrade fees.
Our hosted voice platform has seen massive success and adoption rates by businesses of all sizes and across most industries, said Jerry Morris, founder of NextLevel Internet, Inc. From first responders, to education, to financial services, many companies depend on our hosted platform because of the quality, cost and high availability aspects of the system. NextLevel manages, controls and monitors the private deployment 24/7, so our system is like an on-premise system, only better.
Some of the features in NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0 include:
- Flawless voice quality NextLevel Voice delivers carrier-grade service over a Tier-1 network that is specifically designed to provide exceptional clarity, reliability and redundancy.
- Completely new user interface NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0 was redesigned from the ground up. The new, more user-friendly Portal lets administrators and end users manage their phone systems with drag and drop icons, pop-up menus, and intuitive layouts.
- Visual voicemail and unified messaging Users can view their complete voicemail history on the NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0. In-browser audio and voicemail-to-email features allow users to easily access all of their messages without having to dial into their extension.
- Real time call data and charts Administrators can see detailed analytics for their office or call center environment in real time via easy-to-read graphs. All call data can also be downloaded as a CSV and manipulated into custom formats.
- Customizable contact lists Users can import contacts from their address books in either Outlook or Google, create a favorite list, and click to call. NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0 also allows users to see who is on a call and who is available with companywide presence information.
- Premium features NextLevel Voice offers businesses feature sets comparable with solutions previously only available to large enterprises, including: Business-Class Voicemail, simple Web-based Administration, Extension Dialing, Conference Bridges, Call Transfer, 3-Way Calling, Call Forwarding, Distinctive Ringing, Multi-Site support, Call Center analytics all with Unlimited Domestic Calling plans available.
- 24/7 support and service NextLevel Internet strives to provide world-class service and prides itself on customer retention and satisfaction.
NextLevel Voice Portal 3.0 is available immediately with a seamless roll out to current customers. For organizations that would like to request more information on NextLevel Internets business-to-business co-location, Internet, hosted voice, and managed data services, please visit https://www.nextlevelinternet.com.
About NextLevel Internet
Founded in 1999, NextLevel Internet is a business-to-business voice, Internet, co-location, VoIP, and managed data services provider that matches its customers needs with the highest quality deliverables and customer service available. The company specializes in providing service to companies whose loss of Internet connection will result in the loss of life, money, or reputation.
NextLevel Internet provides only the best clear channel connectivity direct to a fully redundant Tier 1 Internet backbone with unbeatable value. NextLevel Internet is managed and operated 24/7 by seasoned Internet and data professionals who understand that impeccable service is paramount. Certified engineers (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE) and highly trained personnel handle all client requests from complex design and build-out to simple routing, DNS, IP allocation, router replacement, and tail circuit issues directly and immediately. NextLevel Internet monitors its network connections through its Network Operation Center (NOC) 24x7x365 using active and passive polling systems.
For more information on NextLevel Internet, call 858-836-0703 or visit https://www.nextlevelinternet.com.